To ensure the health of the other children and Dream Teamers, we ask that sick children and sick Dream Teamers not attend any childcare event. It is recommended that a child does not attend church when any of the following symptoms are present:
• A fever of 100 degrees of higher
• Diarrhea or vomiting— no matter what the cause (i.e. medication , teething, etc.)
• Common cold (from onset through one week)
• Any symptom of childhood diseases such as Scarlet Fever, German Measles, Mumps, Chicken Pox, or Whooping Cough
• Sore throat, constant cough, or croup
• Colored mucous (runny nose that is not clear; in the eyes)
• Any unexplained rash
• Any skin infection: boils, ringworm, impetigo, or any open sores that leak fluid/blood
• Pinkeye, redness of the eyes, or any other eye infection
• Any communicable disease
• Lice— including the presence of eggs or nits
If you have any of these symptoms, please stay home from your scheduled time to serve. If you suspect a child is sick during a service, please contact a staff member and they will contact the family if needed.
When it is known that children have been exposed to an illness that is easily transferable, parents and Dream Teamers in the exposure area will be advised.